Car hands free kits

Guest MalcolmS

I would say you'd be lucky if it fits as they're going to be all slightly different. Especially in a holder like that where the phone slots in rather than adjustable arms at the sides. But hey, all you can do is try it! ;) ebay the old one :(

Guest MalcolmS
I would say you'd be lucky if it fits as they're going to be all slightly different. Especially in a holder like that where the phone slots in rather than adjustable arms at the sides. But hey, all you can do is try it! ;) ebay the old one :(

i'll give it a try. The two phones are the same width (58mm) and almost the same height (110mm v 112mm) but it's the depth that's likely to cause the problem - 22mm plays 18mm

Malcolm

i'll give it a try. The two phones are the same width (58mm) and almost the same height (110mm v 112mm) but it's the depth that's likely to cause the problem - 22mm plays 18mm

Malcolm

The Mini USB connectors should b in the same place as my kaiser fits in the desk stand i bought for my 3100 but there is a gap at the back, its supported by the usb pin, i guess it would be fine so long as no real load is put on it.

Guest MalcolmS
Or put something on the holder behind the phone to support it ;)

that should work - i've got the antenna coupler (http://tinyurl.com/2ysmkx) which sits behind the phone which I could bring forward by padding out it's mount which would support the phone nicely. I'll let you know how I get on...

I see Carcomm's web site has a different kit for the Kaiser but i suspect that's more to do with the gps than anything else.

Malcolm