Now you can Disable the Keyboard Slide-out power up

Guest Erem

Just found this on XDA and it works great for those who want it to work like a Hermes or don't want errant case magnets powering up the phone.

Disable the keyboard slide-out auto power up feature... For those who want to disable the annoying power up by sliding out the keyboard, here's the way to fix this:

Navigate the registry to HKLM>HARDWARE>DEVICEMAP>KEYBD

Create a DWORD entry call "SlideWakeup" with value 0, then reset your device.

Enjoy!

Right, more often than not, when I need the keyboard, the phone is already On. I find that I bump the slide an/or do other things that power up the phone when I didn't want to so I like having this Off. It's nice to now have choice!

Guest ifti001

I have been looking for this for a while. almost everytime I put my phone in the belt clip (while its on the belt) even without any sliding movement the phone wakes up.

Thank you

Just found this on XDA and it works great for those who want it to work like a Hermes or don't want errant case magnets powering up the phone.

Disable the keyboard slide-out auto power up feature... For those who want to disable the annoying power up by sliding out the keyboard, here's the way to fix this:

Enjoy!

Enjoy!

Nice tip... ;) Thats gonna save some battery power!