Proper headphone for Kaiser

Guest knonist

Guest knonist

The headphone came in the box is pretty rubbish for listening to MP3.

I wondered if there is a device that could allows me to connect a normall 3.5mm headphone to a miniUSB plug.

Many thanks

Indeed there is! I bought one myself. Search for "tytn usb audio" on ebay and you will find! You can either pay £3-5ish and wait 2 weeks for it to come from japan or pay £7 and get it delivered probably next day via Royal Mail from the UK (which is what I did.. unfortunately during the postal strikes.. oh well..)

Guest hotphil

When oh when oh when will HTC realise that a 3.5mm headphone jack should be included? Every time they release a new device I hope and pray they've done it, but no. With microSD cards at 8GB now, using their devices as a PMP is a viable option, but they bundle shocking headphones and won't provide a standard jack. Maybe next time...

Guest FlangeArtist
When oh when oh when will HTC realise that a 3.5mm headphone jack should be included? Every time they release a new device I hope and pray they've done it, but no. With microSD cards at 8GB now, using their devices as a PMP is a viable option, but they bundle shocking headphones and won't provide a standard jack. Maybe next time...

I agree! Perhaps we should create a petition?

It may sound stupid but if there was room for such a jack don't you think they'd include it? My far less advanced Mini S had room for a USB and a 2.5mm jack rather than 3.5mm jack, but with everything else packed in 5mm of jack is quite a lot to add in. It annoys me too but seriously, a petition?