Registry and Spb Pocket Plus

Guest Pinconeto

Guest Pinconeto

Hi Guys,

I've a problem with Spb Pocket Plus and with the default settings of my TyTN II.

I'll try to explain, because my ROM is in italian and I don't know how to translate them in english.

So, these are the facts:

I've installed the Trial version of Spb Pocket Plus 4.0.1 and I've checked the option to override the default X close button as you can see in pc_capture1.jpg.

Then I deselected it and reenabled from Settings - Buttons the two default items as you can see in pc_capture2.jpg.

But as I can try on my device, after a soft-reset, I can't see in the upper right of the screen the item that can let me choose to see and eventually close the applications running on the device pc_capture3.jpg

Now my question is: what is the registry key that I have to (re)set so I can reenable that functionality overriding that ugly settings from Spb Pocket Plus (that I've deinstalled but without success in resetting the item I need)?

Yes, I know it's difficoult to understand that pictures that are in italian, but if someone can help me, I'll be glad with him/her.

Bye,

pinconeto

post-305105-1193480418_thumb.jpg

post-305105-1193480426_thumb.jpg

post-305105-1193480433_thumb.jpg

Argh!! Hard reset!

I some someone find a solution for this...

I've the some problem.

I had the same problem with Pocket Plus. I posted about it on their forum here In the end I did a hard reset to get the HTC Task Manager back.

Guest dolbe666
Argh!! Hard reset!

I some someone find a solution for this...

I've the some problem.

you could try installing the HTC taskmanager .cab its available on xda-developers that may reinstate the registry values needed and save you from a hard reset. in the future try backing up your device with sprite backup, it does a registry backup at the same time it backs up your other settings and applications. think of it as a manual form of a computers restore function. when you install apps on a pc it will make a restore point if it effects the registry. well use sprite on your mobile to backup your device. anything like spb plus or any other skin app will altr your registry. i do regular backups because i test apps on my TYTN II if the app works fin and is stable i just delete that backup but i always keep a backup of the device at a point where i liked it the most so when i finnish testing i can put it back to that point

I've tried to install HTC Taskmanager, but

1) It's english and I have italian rom (but this is not a problem)

2) I can install in ONLY on card and not in memory because I receive and error.

Some help, please?

you could try installing the HTC taskmanager .cab its available on xda-developers that may reinstate the registry values needed and save you from a hard reset. in the future try backing up your device with sprite backup, it does a registry backup at the same time it backs up your other settings and applications. think of it as a manual form of a computers restore function. when you install apps on a pc it will make a restore point if it effects the registry. well use sprite on your mobile to backup your device. anything like spb plus or any other skin app will altr your registry. i do regular backups because i test apps on my TYTN II if the app works fin and is stable i just delete that backup but i always keep a backup of the device at a point where i liked it the most so when i finnish testing i can put it back to that point