Strange Micro Sd card behaviour...

Guest MadMatt2002

Guest MadMatt2002

Hi,

You may remember that I had a problem where camera images, when saved to the storage card, were corrupted and could take upto 10 seconds to save.

T-Mobile replaced the phone, all was working OK, then the same problem again.....

I've tried 3 different card, and all the same....First 3 or 4 images OK, then they become corrupt.

Could it be a software problem? Can't be I've the only 2 faulty phones??!!

Should I try a reformat? What cluster size? Its a 1gb Card that came with a HTC touch, and a 64mb Sandisk?

Is there any chance that the either the Modaco Tweak, or the KaiserTweak could have affect anything?

Any other ideas?

Many thanks

Matthew

Guest dolbe666
Hi,

You may remember that I had a problem where camera images, when saved to the storage card, were corrupted and could take upto 10 seconds to save.

T-Mobile replaced the phone, all was working OK, then the same problem again.....

I've tried 3 different card, and all the same....First 3 or 4 images OK, then they become corrupt.

Could it be a software problem? Can't be I've the only 2 faulty phones??!!

Should I try a reformat? What cluster size? Its a 1gb Card that came with a HTC touch, and a 64mb Sandisk?

Is there any chance that the either the Modaco Tweak, or the KaiserTweak could have affect anything?

Any other ideas?

Many thanks

Matthew

it could be a software compatability issue. if its happened twice on two different mobiles and its not happened on any other vario that you know of then there is a very good chance its a software compatability issue from using certain untested applications together to create a bug not normall found in the device under normal conditions