Sneding SMS's

Guest ricjd

Does anyone know how to turn the sound off when it sends a SMS? This is so annoying for me and makes me sending a quick SMS in work a really embrassing tasks. on the sound thing there it nothing for this action. I've also had a quick look through the registry but not found anything obvious. Was wondering if any of you guys have come accross this?

Thanks

Rick

Guest jimbouk

Its been covered millions of times before. There is a simple reg tweak to add a SMS Notify key and set it to off, or it is a setting in most of the downloadable Kaiser tweak apps floating around here and elsewhere.

Guest nevawlkalone
Its been covered millions of times before. There is a simple reg tweak to add a SMS Notify key and set it to off, or it is a setting in most of the downloadable Kaiser tweak apps floating around here and elsewhere.

Can you point us to a thread that will show us this because i cant seem to find it and dont want a milllion tweaks installed just this 1

Ta

Does anyone know how to turn the sound off when it sends a SMS? This is so annoying for me and makes me sending a quick SMS in work a really embrassing tasks. on the sound thing there it nothing for this action. I've also had a quick look through the registry but not found anything obvious. Was wondering if any of you guys have come accross this?

Thanks

Rick

This worked perfectly on my Hermes, and I'm told it also works on the Kaiser...

http://www.modaco.com/content/HTC-Hermes-H...fication-Sound/

Hope it helps.