CoPilot 7 from ALK available this week

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest simon211175

it's not downloadable. I managed to get my old Motorola A780 version upgraded to PPC version for my Touch - even without a product code on my old phone. Had to do lots of emailing to get them to do it, and then when they did they sent the Europe version instead of just the UK version. Woohoo.

Guest Kimbie

Fair enough if there is no download option, ill just get the upgrade. Well put 6 back on my phone until I get round to ordering it

Kimbie

Here's what ALK said to me in their email when they notified me about the update:

Hang on a mo - I have just bought this and have the exact problem, as did my brother who bought it 6 weeks ago.

How the hell can they sell this with a major bit of functionality broken on it? This is one of the reasons I chose CP7 over TT6! They should have fixed this in the release version or at least provide it as an automatic update.

On the ALK website there are no upgrades listed.

This is very poor IMHO and shows a total lack of respect for their customers :D

This was a known problem at least 4 months ago according to this and no update? I have just had to waste an entire evening searching the internet for a solution. I do not expect to have to do that for an 80 quid piece of software. ALK, are you listening?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.