Kaiser vs Nokia N95

Guest LeiChat

Guest whatmeworry
Having just watched the Gadget Show, which compared the N95 to the iPhone, I wondered if any sites have a comparitive review of the N95 and the lovely Kaiser...?

I think I remember seeing some videos on Youtube that compared the N95 to the AT&T Tilt.

Guest andysalmon

IIRC there are some N95 defectors on here. I realise the N95 is far more common, but from what I've read there are a lot of unhappy N95 owners out there. Synching seems to be a big issue.

I am a happy owner of both devices and have this much to say.

There is very very little field of comparison, for one the built of Tytn 11 is way much much better than N95 for those who care about looks. The only place i genuinely feel Nokia N95 is better that the Kaiser is TELEPHONY.There are beautiful features that the Kaiser does not have i.e sending text messages for rejected calls and many others.The one big thing that the Nokia has is, it hardly hangs unlike the Kaiser which we all know does that from time to time. ;) :(

Guest Shuflie
I am a happy owner of both devices and have this much to say.

There is very very little field of comparison, for one the built of Tytn 11 is way much much better than N95 for those who care about looks. The only place i genuinely feel Nokia N95 is better that the Kaiser is TELEPHONY.There are beautiful features that the Kaiser does not have i.e sending text messages for rejected calls and many others.The one big thing that the Nokia has is, it hardly hangs unlike the Kaiser which we all know does that from time to time. ;) :(

Have you had a look at call firewall?

http://www.freewareppc.com/communication/callfirewall.shtml