TytnII Dialpad , do you see your contact pictures ?

Guest Freecall

Guest Freecall

Hello,

I have added some pictures to my contacts (with PI 2007) and have now a strange behaviour.

Nor the Dialpad or the call history is showing my pictures any longer .. they both showed them last week. No new SW installed and already soft reset done. Picture are still in contact , but both dialer and call history only show a little Icon, not the real picture.

And it worked very fine last week . so I assume I touched a setting somewhere !

Anyone has an Idea... I even called HTC support but they refer to MS support .. as the dialer is original WM 6

Guest dolbe666
Hello,

I have added some pictures to my contacts (with PI 2007) and have now a strange behaviour.

Nor the Dialpad or the call history is showing my pictures any longer .. they both showed them last week. No new SW installed and already soft reset done. Picture are still in contact , but both dialer and call history only show a little Icon, not the real picture.

And it worked very fine last week . so I assume I touched a setting somewhere !

Anyone has an Idea... I even called HTC support but they refer to MS support .. as the dialer is original WM 6

I have PI 2007 installed and see my contact pictures in the dialpad and call history fine. It must be something to do with your settings, what settings you changed I dont know

Guest Freecall

that is even worse .. so it is working for you . Did you touch any settings at all (either PI or the Dialer ) or just added a picture in PI 2007 and voila they show up ?

I did not find any settings in the dialer at all .. so I am really wondering.

Guest rebecker
I have PI 2007 installed and see my contact pictures in the dialpad and call history fine. It must be something to do with your settings, what settings you changed I dont know

Wait a minute! ;)

Are you talking about the standard TyTN II dialer; the one you get if you hit the green phone button? I definitely have never seen a contact picture in that dialer. I'd love it if I could get that capability to work. BTW, I also use PI as my contact softeware.

-Bob-

Guest dolbe666

I changed loads of settings but none actually to do with the contact images. infact most of the changes I do are to do with how PI looks and works in the calander options. It could be because I am also using photo contacts pro on my TYTN II

Guest Freecall

okay . that maybe explains the difference. But I have now added again a picture as contact photo in PI 2007 and I see it properly displayed in the dialer and call list. But my old contact pictures not .. even if they are correct displayed in PI 2007 as contact photo

Quite strange.

But maybe the sync with commontime notes breaks the link between contact and picture for the dialer app, even when PI still shows the picture ?

Do you use the contact pro in addition to a PIM app only for the picture or is this your main contact app ?

And do you see the pictures in the dialer or the contact pro application itself when you call a contact with the dialer ?

thanks freecall