Touch Dual

Guest Transform

Guest Transform

After much thought, I would like to get a Touch Dual but not on an Orange Monthly tarrif. Is there any other way of getting my hands on the phone without going on contract? Also, is it officially out in the UK now?

Guest Rabbit Rocks

iam sure you can buy one with any contract and network in the uk , just go to the carephone warehouse or simular and get an unbranded htc version with the network you want , also you wont have a simlock or a de brander needed ;)

Guest Monolithix

Welcome to the real world! Handsets are expensive and high tech bits of tech, and the false image of "cheapness" portrayed by networks subsidies on them is unfortunately quite decieveing.

My advice: Give it 4-6 weeks from release and grab a decent 2nd hand one off eBay :(

Alternatively you could of course take out a cheap contract. Look at how much you want to spend on the device, say 250? Thats 10 months of a £25 contract (assuming the Dual is free at this price level!). Other deals, free Xbox's etc, can further sweeten the balance over the length of a contract ;)

Guest Transform

yea i got my current phone (c500) second hand from ebay. i did look at getting one this way but there arent any out yet. guess i will have to wait a while.