At&t Tilt

Guest cantwork

Guest cantwork

I am thinking about buying the tilt, Is their anyway of playing a quick time video on the tilt. Wondering if i could download real player i know that will play quick time. A tech suppuort at at&t said he was unable to download quick time. My sister sends me her quick time videos and i would like to play them on my phone so i would not have to use my computer. Called htc on the phone and they were no help their tech support did not know how unbeleivable is that.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest burrzoo
I am thinking about buying the tilt, Is their anyway of playing a quick time video on the tilt. Wondering if i could download real player i know that will play quick time. A tech suppuort at at&t said he was unable to download quick time. My sister sends me her quick time videos and i would like to play them on my phone so i would not have to use my computer. Called htc on the phone and they were no help their tech support did not know how unbeleivable is that.

TCPMP does play .Mov files but you need some plugins to play the H.264/AVC version of a QuickTime file.

Edited by burrzoo