M3100 Issue

Guest Sean Saunders

Guest Sean Saunders

hi,

As Per my Topic Description a friend was using the phone last night o make a call to her parents. Then proceeded to drop the phone, and the battery came out...

Now when i turn the phone on i get the following message on a RED, GREEN, BLUE and WHITE Background.

HERM100

IPL-1.04

HERM100

SPL-2.10.olipro

and Wont boot into WM6 HTC release..

any ideas??? i would like to put black satin on it if i have to reset everything somehow. but i am at a loss and back on my old nokia for the time being!

Thanks everyone for the help if you know of any answers!

Guest jimbouk

Try a proper hard reset. Hold down the two soft keys under the screen with two fingers from one hand, then insert the stylus in the reset hole.

That will hard reset it and you will either be back to a standard factory orange rom or it will stick at bootloader. If the later, you may as well try flashing the black rom - but do read up on rom flashing.

Guest Sean Saunders
Try a proper hard reset. Hold down the two soft keys under the screen with two fingers from one hand, then insert the stylus in the reset hole.

That will hard reset it and you will either be back to a standard factory orange rom or it will stick at bootloader. If the later, you may as well try flashing the black rom - but do read up on rom flashing.

Thanks for the advice jim, i have contacted orange business services anyway and explained the situation... and they are shipping out a new phone in the morning.

they have said they wont bother repairing it though, as for some reason they think its screwed beyond belief... not my problem haha!

Cheers Guys...and gals!