Hacker Evolution for the PocketPC, released

Guest exosyphen

Guest exosyphen

Hello,

On behalf of exosyphen studios, we would like to announce the release of

Hacker Evolution for the PocketPC

hackerevolution-ppc-screenshot-2.jpg

Following the huge success of the PC game, Hacker Evolution, you may now continue to play the role of a computer hacker, in the adaptation of the game, for the PocketPC.

The aim of the game is to hack as many servers as possible, in order to obtain money. Always make sure you have money in your balance, as money is constantly being deducted from your balance, to reduce and cover your trace. New servers will appear constantly on the target map. Hack the servers to increase your score and obtain more money. Use complex bounced links when needed, to achieve your goals.

Visit the website:

Hacker Evolution for the PocketPC website

Guest fatmcgav

From playing the PC versions, i'm well pleased to hear this - Rob's a top class coder and makes about the best sim in the category.

Well worth a play...

Gav

Guest exosyphen

Well ... everysince I got my first PDA, I can't live without one. Now I have a phone edition PocketPC (SPV M3100) ... it's everything I need in one device ;)

Guest fatmcgav

Well ... everysince I got my first PDA, I can't live without one. Now I have a phone edition PocketPC (SPV M3100) ... it's everything I need in one device ;)

Yeh, definetly a big improvement from my old Sony Walkman phone... :( Dont think i'll be going back in a hurry...

Gav