Photo Contacts Pro, PhoneAlarm and WM 6 dialer

Guest Freecall

Guest Freecall

I would like to have Pictures for incoming calls and dialing . But on my Tytn II/Kaiser I only have pictures in the dialer and call log showing up from time to time, but mostly not. I have now read about PhotoContact pro and its function to display big pictures for the incoming call. But before installing some questions:

- Has anybody the native WM6 dialer working to show contact pictures when dialing ?

- Has anybody tested PhotoContact pro on WM6 and how is the experience ?

- As Photo Contact pro has profiles for Ring tone and alarms.. do they work with or disrupt Phone Alarm profiles ?

Thanks for any advice !

Freecall

Guest professorib
I would like to have Pictures for incoming calls and dialing . But on my Tytn II/Kaiser I only have pictures in the dialer and call log showing up from time to time, but mostly not. I have now read about PhotoContact pro and its function to display big pictures for the incoming call. But before installing some questions:

- Has anybody the native WM6 dialer working to show contact pictures when dialing ?

- Has anybody tested PhotoContact pro on WM6 and how is the experience ?

- As Photo Contact pro has profiles for Ring tone and alarms.. do they work with or disrupt Phone Alarm profiles ?

Thanks for any advice !

Freecall

Hi Freecall

I have installed both Photo contacts pro [PCpro] and PhoneAlarm on my Kaiser. The native dialer doesn't support photos AFAIK hence I installed PC Pro. It works really well - on WM6. There is no conflict with PhoneAlarm as long as you set the ring tone within each profile to that allows PCpro to control the ring tone for categories/individuals. PhoneAlarm allows much greater levels of control though profiles which can use info from your calendar [selects meeting profile when you are in a meeting!] or according to ActiveSync status or according to the time of day. I have the today plug in activated to monitor e-mail texts missed calls & voice mail - all skinned with the really cool organiser blue skin. This is a really great piece of software. Cool. Just for info I also have a QTEK S110 running WM 2003 SE and PCpro conflicted with PhoneAlarm so PCpro had to go.

IB

• 4 weeks later...
Hi Freecall

I have installed both Photo contacts pro [PCpro] and PhoneAlarm on my Kaiser. The native dialer doesn't support photos AFAIK hence I installed PC Pro. It works really well - on WM6. There is no conflict with PhoneAlarm as long as you set the ring tone within each profile to that allows PCpro to control the ring tone for categories/individuals. PhoneAlarm allows much greater levels of control though profiles which can use info from your calendar [selects meeting profile when you are in a meeting!] or according to ActiveSync status or according to the time of day. I have the today plug in activated to monitor e-mail texts missed calls & voice mail - all skinned with the really cool organiser blue skin. This is a really great piece of software. Cool. Just for info I also have a QTEK S110 running WM 2003 SE and PCpro conflicted with PhoneAlarm so PCpro had to go.

IB

Hello!! im trying to download the PCpro 4 my pocket pc 2003 i download a demo and i coudnt because it sads that the setup file is not a CE windows valid.... so if you have the full version o the CAB installation file i will be very happy THX in advance!! mi mail so you can send it is [email protected] THX AGAIN

Guest NuShrike
Hello!! im trying to download the PCpro 4 my pocket pc 2003 i download a demo and i coudnt because it sads that the setup file is not a CE windows valid.... so if you have the full version o the CAB installation file i will be very happy THX in advance!! mi mail so you can send it is [email protected] THX AGAIN
Have you tried running the setup .exe on your PC instead?