Orange I600 (I600bvgd2)

Guest Digger44

Guest Digger44

Hi All

After reading lots of posts, I understand that you can remove the "Orange Branding" and restore a I600 to Samsung Original by flashing the phone with a sim free or unbranded ROM update/Firmware.

After reading these posts would some kind soul please post Full Detailed Instructions on How to do this, I have tried changing the Locale to Dutch, (Location method) and this did not work. I have put the phone into USB mode, but then what do you do with it, No-one seems to say.

After all the result i want is to get WM6 for my phone and as we all know Orange UK Customers have been hood winked and left without an official update.

I have two RAR. Files which i have downloaded but now what do i do with them? (XXGD1 and XXGD2/WM6)

Please help

Hi All

After reading lots of posts, I understand that you can remove the "Orange Branding" and restore a I600 to Samsung Original by flashing the phone with a sim free or unbranded ROM update/Firmware.

After reading these posts would some kind soul please post Full Detailed Instructions on How to do this, I have tried changing the Locale to Dutch, (Location method) and this did not work. I have put the phone into USB mode, but then what do you do with it, No-one seems to say.

After all the result i want is to get WM6 for my phone and as we all know Orange UK Customers have been hood winked and left without an official update.

I have two RAR. Files which i have downloaded but now what do i do with them? (XXGD1 and XXGD2/WM6)

Please help

Hi, I have the same handset as you on orange also and I have read alot on this now, do you have msn messenger? [email protected] if you do and we can go over and rant on how bad orange are! ty