Tricky....how to take out the micro sd?

Guest knonist

Guest knonist

I have tried pushing it, but it didnt work.....

and I cant just pull it out as it is so tiny..

P.s somehow this was posted 6 times AT ONCE....... I am so sorry

Edited by knonist

Guest jimbouk

As long as you have pushed it in correctly, it will have engaged in the pushlock. To disengage it, you need to push it in again. If your fingernail isnt long enough to do so, use the stylus to push it in slightly, it will then click and pop out slightly. Then use a fingernail or similar to pull it out, there is a slight lip on the top and you can use this.

I've had the same problem in two TYTN II's now either the push lock don't work correctly or it does not have one. I put the wrong end of the stylus (not the pointy bit LOL) down the side of the card and use that to lever it out (very little pressure required) then when it was stciking out a bit used the same again from the top of the card.

Guest knonist
If you inserted it the wrong way round, it's going to be hard to pull it out. Be careful!

the card is in correctly, and working in the machine, but I just cant take it out....

Guest knonist
the card is in correctly, and working in the machine, but I just cant take it out....

tried pushing or levering it with the stylus and it is still not working

Be careful!

I once killed a Kingston 1GB card trying to get it out of a Nintendo hacking gadget by slightly scratching the 'chip' side of the card with a jewellers screwdriver.

Try to grip the thicker lipped end rather than lever it out.