E650 and "Documents to Go" compatibility

Guest yorkshiretaff

Guest yorkshiretaff

Hi,

I've been using "Documents to Go" on my E650 for a while and have tried to get support for it's incompatibility with the phone. The problem is that when you open one of the apps in portrait mode and then pop the keyboard out, the screen doesn't re-draw into landscape mode, but leaves the scroll bar down the middle of the screen.

I have asked DTG support to look at this but their reply is that "the faults not really that bad and if enough users complain they might do something about it". As you can imagine I’m a tad unhappy with that reply. I am loath to spend money on software as it is, but to then be fobbed off with a lame reply like this over fully paid and registered software is enough to turn a man to piracy.

Are their any other DTG users in Modaco who can add their “vote” to the Dataviz support to try and get the fault fixed?

Cheers,

YT

Guest Rolandhurt01
Hi,

I've been using "Documents to Go" on my E650 for a while and have tried to get support for it's incompatibility with the phone. The problem is that when you open one of the apps in portrait mode and then pop the keyboard out, the screen doesn't re-draw into landscape mode, but leaves the scroll bar down the middle of the screen.

I have asked DTG support to look at this but their reply is that "the faults not really that bad and if enough users complain they might do something about it". As you can imagine I’m a tad unhappy with that reply. I am loath to spend money on software as it is, but to then be fobbed off with a lame reply like this over fully paid and registered software is enough to turn a man to piracy.

Are their any other DTG users in Modaco who can add their “vote” to the Dataviz support to try and get the fault fixed?

Cheers,

YT

I'm having the same problem with using DTG in Landscape, the only reason I purchased DTG was eor the Office 2007 support, if I had known about the bug I would have stuck with Office Mobile, but MS seem to be slow releasing the 6.1 upgrade of Office Mobile.

I notice that DataViz don't have email support for DTG aswel supprise supprise.

Guest Rolandhurt01

If you want proper landscape switching and full Office 2007 compatability PM me for for the Ofice 6.1 upgrade wich was available before Microsoft pulled it from Microsoft.com downloads, then add Modaco Do N.ew and you should be set up