Alarm activated but no dismiss option

Guest awarner

Guest awarner (MVP)

Just had some fun, I always use the alarm function on my JasJar and for years it's never failed me until now ;)

The alarm has just activated but it failed to give me the dismiss notification and now the alarm is constantly sounding with no option to cancel.

I've tried a soft reset and even removing the battery but to no avail the alarm is still going.

Anyone else had similar as I don't really want to do a hard reset.

Just had some fun, I always use the alarm function on my JasJar and for years it's never failed me until now ;)

The alarm has just activated but it failed to give me the dismiss notification and now the alarm is constantly sounding with no option to cancel.

I've tried a soft reset and even removing the battery but to no avail the alarm is still going.

Anyone else had similar as I don't really want to do a hard reset.

Try clearing the notification queue using SKTools:

http://s-k-tools.com/

Guest awarner (MVP)

It's a not a repeating alarm that's the issue, no matter what I change the alarm to the dismiss option will not appear.

Also it's fun doing a soft reset as all the alarms try to sound at once lol at least the SK app removes the old alarms.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest awarner (MVP)

Seems to have behaved itself now, as far as I am aware the dismiss option has returned.

the SK tools helped but the dismiss option returned a few days later.