Calender entry issues

Guest sc0user_75

Guest sc0user_75

Can someone please confirm the following for me please:

If you enter a calender entry for an all day event (birthday, anniversery, etc) do you get it showing up on your today screen a day in advance? Or does it only show up on the day of the event?

I'm certain my VIII used to show the entry a few days in advance. But now it only shows up on the actual day. Oh, and strangely, it also shows up a few days in advance on S2U2 (Slide to Unlock)

Guest sc0user_75

Thanks Lozzd. Is there any specific reason for this? It would be good to have things such as Birthdays show up a few days in advance in order to remind me to buy a prezzie ;)

Guest ssschmidt
Thanks Lozzd. Is there any specific reason for this? It would be good to have things such as Birthdays show up a few days in advance in order to remind me to buy a prezzie ;)

I think that is just the way it was designed. You can always set up a reminder for the item and put the reminder a couple of days in advance, or get PocketBreeze which has a special events tab that will allow you to display anniversaries, birthdays, and 4 additional categories in the time frame you select.

Guest sc0user_75
I think that is just the way it was designed. You can always set up a reminder for the item and put the reminder a couple of days in advance,

Now why didnt I think of that! (No one answer that question please - it'll make me feel even worse ;) )