batterystatus app customization

Guest cudix

hi, i have just started using the batterystatus app and i like it. just was thinking if i could put all the

indicators i want to use in one line. cos it sees like some of them are assigned by default to the top line and some to the

bottome one. i am only intrested in the battery indicator itself and battery temperature. buw to have these two dispalyed

it appears on 2day screen that one is on one line and the other is on the other line and it look mess.

i was also thinking if you can force the plugin to be located at the bottom of the screen rather that in the middle together with other today pluge-ines.

cheers

cudix

hi, i have just started using the batterystatus app and i like it. just was thinking if i could put all the

indicators i want to use in one line. cos it sees like some of them are assigned by default to the top line and some to the

bottome one. i am only intrested in the battery indicator itself and battery temperature. buw to have these two dispalyed

it appears on 2day screen that one is on one line and the other is on the other line and it look mess.

i was also thinking if you can force the plugin to be located at the bottom of the screen rather that in the middle together with other today pluge-ines.

cheers

cudix

to change where it is located, go to

start - settings - Personal tab - TODAY - ITEMS - and u can move the plugin up and down.

with regards to the battery indicator, have a look at mine, its right at the top on the taskbar, takes up no space at all. Its called BATTI (freeware from http://www.freewareppc.com/utilities/batti.shtml)

Also use phonealarm. Check screenshots

Hope that helps

post-315373-1194433845_thumb.jpg

thanks for ur contribution but i reckon you are missing the point.

i cannot move down the plugin as i have to only 2 todays plugins on my today screen

so my batterystatus is still in the middle rather than my prefered bottom possition.

batti does not have battery temperature and i batterystatu does ;)

other ideas ?

cheers

cudix

to change where it is located, go to

start - settings - Personal tab - TODAY - ITEMS - and u can move the plugin up and down.

with regards to the battery indicator, have a look at mine, its right at the top on the taskbar, takes up no space at all. Its called BATTI (freeware from http://www.freewareppc.com/utilities/batti.shtml)

Also use phonealarm. Check screenshots

Hope that helps