Problems with some IMAP mail

Guest kc1

Hi,

does anybody else have this experience:

I've recently moved from pop to IMAP for several google mail accounts, which generally seems to work apart from 2 things:

My S710 does not display the body text for some messages (often html messages), irrespective of whether I set it to plain text or html mode.

Second problem is it seems to ignore the download size limits & either downloads everything - including attachments or nothing.

Any suggestions welcome

Guest leonnaster
Hi,

does anybody else have this experience:

I've recently moved from pop to IMAP for several google mail accounts, which generally seems to work apart from 2 things:

My S710 does not display the body text for some messages (often html messages), irrespective of whether I set it to plain text or html mode.

Second problem is it seems to ignore the download size limits & either downloads everything - including attachments or nothing.

Any suggestions welcome

Did you use the automatic settings on your S710 to configure the accounts? Maybe you could try checking your gmail settings on your computer to make sure it will allow your phone to access your email via IMAP. Hope this helps! ;)

Did you use the automatic settings on your S710 to configure the accounts? Maybe you could try checking your gmail settings on your computer to make sure it will allow your phone to access your email via IMAP. Hope this helps! ;)

No I didn't, I set it up manually, but it works for most emails, just some it doesn't display properly