more than two buttons at a time

Guest soundman123

Guest soundman123

hey guys this is my first post. ive been messing around with some of the emulators on my blackjack and i was wondering if there was a way to make my phone register more than two button presses at a time. otherwise, some of the games are just impossible to play. thank you.

Guest mikeeey
hey guys this is my first post. ive been messing around with some of the emulators on my blackjack and i was wondering if there was a way to make my phone register more than two button presses at a time. otherwise, some of the games are just impossible to play. thank you.

well it just depends what phone you have. some phones just dont let you do it, some do, some there has been tweaks to allow you to do so. the blackjack i dont think there is a way yet, but im not willing to bet on that..

me just wondering which emulator u have tried.

Guest soundman123
me just wondering which emulator u have tried.

I've tried pretty much all of them. The ones that work really well for the blackjack are pocketnesterplus, pocketsnes 1.53, picodrive, and smartgear. all i can say is masterall is my hero.

Edited by soundman123