my profiles are messed up

Guest sadam34

Guest sadam34

i have a vox and i installed facade and phone alarm for themes any way that was fine but then i noticed i wasnt receiving a vibrate when i got a text i tunr ed the profile to normal and sent a txt to myself no sound or nothing i reset the profiles to default but still nothing . i can change the options in the sounds but that either makes the phone vibrate for all profiles or make the same sound for all profiles help please

Guest Pr0sper

Make sure NOT to use phoneAlarm profiles and system profiles at once. Either use system profiles OR phoneAlarm to manage the profiles. Using both messes everything up.

Guest Pr0sper
yeah i think that may have occured but since i have removed phone alarm now but the problem still exists what should i do

Check your settings. Make sure you have a system profile selected now. Also make sure you have all settings set correct (in both Sounds and Profiles options).

Guest Pr0sper
oh do i need to install phone alarm again or what?

I don't think so. You just need to set a ringtone (or the Vibrate option) in your system settings. Did you check those settings?

Edited by Pr0sper

Guest sadam34

well i can change the profile no porblem its like all the profiles have the same options example i set vibrate on call when vibrate profile is higlighted it will change so that all the profiles vibrate when ring this is in settings sounds however