snes not working on blackjack

Guest veloce240sx

Guest veloce240sx

so i am having one hell of a time trying to get and snes emulater to work. i do what all the sites say. i install the tgetfile and an error comes up saying that my version of windows mobile is wrong but someone told me that it always says that. i have 5.0. then i put the PocketSNES.rar onto the phone and when i open it it says their is no program associated with PocketSNES. what am i doint wrong any help would be much appriciated!

Guest adambomb_13
so i am having one hell of a time trying to get and snes emulater to work. i do what all the sites say. i install the tgetfile and an error comes up saying that my version of windows mobile is wrong but someone told me that it always says that. i have 5.0. then i put the PocketSNES.rar onto the phone and when i open it it says their is no program associated with PocketSNES. what am i doint wrong any help would be much appriciated!

Your problem is simple you either have to unzip the pocketsnes.rar file on your computer and use activesync to put the files onto the phone OR you need resco explorer the version that has unrar that is a program that is associated to rar and unrar files directly from the phone.