What operator

Guest stevepool

I think a lot of guys here, me included, would agree with your decision there ;)

T-Mo all the way for me, just be sure you have network coverage where you live first

Yeah, T-mobile and Web and Walk for the win.

Infact, I'm typing this on the train right now, with my super quick HSPDA ;) pretty impressive really. 100ms ping time through the air!

Guest jimbouk

WnW is the easiest unlimited data plan to get - but it is worth checking signal coverage in your usual hangouts as they do have some fairly patchy coverage in places.

Orange have better coverage but until they announce their "new" data plans, it seems that lots of users cannot get their unlimited plan.

Guest HOOLIGAN

I am currently running my TYTN 2 on 3. I know a lot of people give them grief but I have found the coverage on 3G and Hsdpa to be the best you can get. I get HSDPA coverage in Westminster (where I work) and lately in Surrey and Hampshire (where I live). I went for the get a decent phone on 3, flog it on ebay and and put the money towards a HTC TYTN 2 option.

Matt.

I am currently running my TYTN 2 on 3. I know a lot of people give them grief but I have found the coverage on 3G and Hsdpa to be the best you can get. I get HSDPA coverage in Westminster (where I work) and lately in Surrey and Hampshire (where I live). I went for the get a decent phone on 3, flog it on ebay and and put the money towards a HTC TYTN 2 option.

Matt.

hehe thats exactly what im doing, selling the LG viewty on upgrade and shud get my tytn 2 tomorrow ;)