HTC Album Registry Tweak?

Guest bigboybrin

Guest bigboybrin

Anyone know of a registry tweak to make HTC Album the default picture viewer? It would be great if the camera app linked through to it, rather than the crappy built-in Pictures & Videos app.

Anyone know of a registry tweak to make HTC Album the default picture viewer? It would be great if the camera app linked through to it, rather than the crappy built-in Pictures & Videos app.

Take a look over at XDA-Developers

Guest bigboybrin
Take a look over at XDA-Developers

I did take a look over there originally. Those guys are scary to a numptie like me. That's why I posted here where I feel more loved.

Guest creamhackered

Why is the standard response to anything remotely "advanced" here to send people to xda-developers? Shouldn't people be assisting others here rather than sending them to ask the question at another site? I've seen this 100s of times now.

Couldn't agree more there, although I do point guys at xda-devs for ROM Questions, due to the nature of it and the different policies of the sites

Anyway back to the OP ;) at the moment it hasn't been done, I suspect it needs cooking into a ROM to work that way

Guest storm99

Can't you change the file association to HTC Album?

Ok the best thing I can suggest is to have a look in the following thread, it pretty much answers any questions you have about the HTC Album software, including reg tweeks and the latest versions.

HTC Album