Hands on with the Ted Baker Needle

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Alsicole

The 5 way seemed more solid and overall felt a little less plastic. I should also say that the two guys in there really had no clue about the device at all, which was pretty depressing. Oh, and someone had put a Nokia dummy phone out in the Ted Baker Needle position. I can't see them selling many at that rate. Shame really.

A.

• 2 weeks later...

Hiya.

This is about the only place that confirms that the Ted Baker Needle has 256/128 memory. What good news! I am having a hard time getting confirmation as there is no official site for this that i can find...

I found a site which sells unlocked Ted Baker Needle, but they do not provide the specs. And the specs found on Carphone indicates that it has 64 MB RAM - so I am a bit confused. :(

I am in Australia and would love to get my hands on the Needle. I have to be sure that it has the minimum - Wi-Fi, 256/128 ROM/RAM,Triband. Does anyone know if it would be the same specs all across UK if i purchase it from a UK site (e.g. unlocked-mobiles.com)? Or do they vary from provider to provider? Any info about its GPS performace (with external GPS receiver) would be great too.

Thanks heaps.

Edited by nikhat

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.