Alarm

Guest av88

Hi, Im new to windows mobile 6 and have recently set a couple of alarms on my phone. They go off and i choose dismiss but they will continue to go of everyday at the same time. How do i clear the current alarms that are setup?

It was turned off. I had set an alarm to go off 9:30 everyday, but i turned it off and it still goes off. Not only that it shows two alarms going off at the same time. I choosed dismiss but then the next day the same alarm will go off. Also am i only able to set one alarm? or multiple? Thanks in advance

Go back into the alarms panel and turn them off?

P

It was turned off. I had set an alarm to go off 9:30 everyday, but i turned it off and it still goes off. Not only that it shows two alarms going off at the same time. I choosed dismiss but then the next day the same alarm will go off. Also am i only able to set one alarm? or multiple? Thanks in advance

I believe the Shadow suffers the same problem as the Excalibur/Dash did with the message queue not cleaning up when dealing with alarms.

So theres not really anything you can do to get rid of the alarms once set?

I believe the Shadow suffers the same problem as the Excalibur/Dash did with the message queue not cleaning up when dealing with alarms.

Guest SomeaznPunk

Hm, I have the same problem.

I used to have an alarm set at 5:00 am supposed to go off on weekdays. Yesterday, I changed the alarm to go off at 7:00 am. However, now it goes off at 5:00 am AND 7:00 am. That doesn't make sense because there is only one alarm option on the Shadow and it is currently set at 7:00 am.