SKTools the two times winner !

Guest CharlyV

Guest CharlyV

For the second year in a row (2006 and 2007) the Board of Experts judges of Smartphone & Pocket PC magazine declared our product SKTools the best in its class!

SKTools won the Pocket PC and SmartPhone the Best Software Awards 2007 in the Multifunction Maintenance Tools category for Pocket PC and in the System and Registry category for SmartPhones !

Another program by SKKV Software - SKTracker - won in the category System and Registry for Pocket PC.

A new major upgrade of SKTools Version 4 is coming soon !

With some new and powerful features:

- Cab Manager: SKTools show all CAB, CPF, TSK files on device, show content (with full names, installation path, registry keys, shortcuts, _setup.xml), extract with full names, install to ANY location (full installation made by SKTools) for WM5/ WM6; SKTools can be associated with CAB files.

Export function for REG files.

- Replaced ROM Files: show which ROM files have been replaced by another version, show version and date of these files; the user can see if the newest file (the file having the latest time stamp) is, in reality, older than others and, therefore, remove it.

- Move Data: move application, folders, files to any location with automatic (!) registry and shortcut modification (and other data about files and their path).

- Storage Analyzer: show what files and folders (by types, attributes, ...) are stored on the device. Show storage usage for bases, registry, PIM, messaging, fonts.

- Chinese language (Simplified Chinese) support

- Many other changes, improvements and adds.

Screenshots

Buy now and you will get the upgrade to new version for free !

For SKTools customers who has purchased SKTools before 1 September 2007 will get the upgrade for a special price.

Edited by CharlyV

Guest Confucious

OK, thought I'd check it out, clicked on link, took me to your homepage, click on purchase then link to Handango - must say I hate their new design but the fact that the link said it couldn't find sktools didn't help! After much faffing arround I finally found it and am downloading the trial....

Edited by Confucious

Guest CharlyV
OK, thought I'd check it out, clicked on link, took me to your homepage, click on purchase then link to Handango - must say I hate their new design but the fact that the link said it couldn't find sktools didn't help! After much faffing arround I finally found it and am downloading the trial....

PocketGear has a new design too. ;)

In my opinion the older design was much easier to handle.