[Theme] VistaMobile VGA (AND NOW QVGA!) with Extras released!

Guest scar45

Hey guys,

I posted a little teaser for my skin/theme, and I've got some pretty positive feedback/lots of traffic to my site. I have now released the theme in it's entirety, and it is available on my site for which you can find the link at the bottom of this post.

Lots of time and development have been put into creating this, and I couldn't have done it without the majority of graphics from Corleno. Thanks to him for allowing me to 'remix' his Wisbar Advance theme, "Vista Pocket".

Anyways, take a look at the pics below, and find a link to the download at my site. Sorry I did not post the actual files here, but posting it on my own site will allow me to update the theme easily if need be, and people from many other sites can comment on it there too. I really hope you enjoy this, as it took me much longer than it should have! (I'm not surprised, because I'm a pixel-perfectionist)

21.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

Full installation instructions can be found on my site, as well as the link to the actual .zip file itself. Check that out here:

icon_download.gifprotogenLabs.com - VistaMobile PocketPC theme finally completed!

(P.S. - HTC PLEASE RELEASE THE OMNI! Us Universal owners deserve a respectable successor!!)

Edited by scar45

will this work with the HTC touch

As far as I know, the HTC Touch is a QVGA device. Therefore, this theme will not work properly until I (or someone else for that matter) releases a QVGA-compliant version of the theme. If I get enough requests on my blog, I may just set aside some of the busy time I have to create the QVGA version...

• 4 weeks later...

Hey guys, I just wanted to *bump* this message up because thanks to kcguy (and some further configuring by me), my VistaMobile theme has now been released in a QVGA format!

A LOT of people had been asking for this version after I released the original, so after some time, and some help from kcguy, I was able to rewrite the theme to support QVGA devices.

I have tested it out on my QVGA Pocket PC Emulator, and it seemed to work perfectly fine. If anyone else runs into any issues, please post them in this thread, and I'll do my best to address them as soon as I possibly can. You might get a quicker response if you post an actual comment to my protogenLabs site where the file is hosted.

You can grab the actual .zip file here:

icon_download.gifprotogenLabs.com - VistaMobile PocketPC VGA and QVGA theme finally completed!

Anyways, Merry Xmas to all, and I hope you enjoy!

-scar

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, I love this layout. And am trying to get it working on my HTC TyTN II. I followed the instructions, but am still having a few issues ... if you try it on an HTCTyTN II .. Can you tell me how it is done, or is this a universal method? Cheers

Techy

Very nice indeed, will try it on my TyTN II!

P

I love the look of i and want it on my phoen, but being a newb with this REG, I can't figure out how to set it up properly :D Let me know if you sort it Paul, and i will pay you :( w00t

• 1 month later...