Navigation software root relocation

Guest synthetik909

Guest synthetik909

Ive looked everywhere, the registry, config files, settings, you name it! And i cant find a thing. Im trying to move the default location of all the files needed to run my navigation software. All the ones ive tried place their folders (voice, maps, liscences, info) on the root of the storage card.

This isnt a functionality issue but it definitely bothers me in the way of not being able to clean up my storage card and keep information where i want it. Ive tried using Tomtom, Navigon, and iGuidance and they all do the same thing. Does anyone have any idea how to change this setting?

I cant be the only one who wants their cards to have a cleanly organised SD card. Please help! Thanks!!

Guest synthetik909

It moved them and did all of the key changes but it still wouldnt find the maps and voices. It did boot however!

The newest version of TomTom actually doesnt have much crap in the root of the card anymore. It only has the maps and voices, which i guess i can deal with. Thanks for the info I'd never used that function before.