ZX Spectrum on the Kaiser

Guest Fozza

Guest FloatingFatMan
UnrealSpeccyPPC is meant to be even more fully featured, but my Wizard is underpowered to run it :-(

http://and.intercon.ru/

WARNING! This link instantly triggered my corporate F-Secure Anti-Virus alert. Visit as your own risk!

EDIT: For information, it identified: Trojan-Downloader.JS.Psyme.me trojan.

Edited by FloatingFatMan

WARNING! This link instantly triggered my corporate F-Secure Anti-Virus alert. Visit as your own risk!

HAhahaha probably because it is in Russia ;)

The site is ligit.

The program is a bit buggy on the Tytn though.

Guest FloatingFatMan
HAhahaha probably because it is in Russia :(

The site is ligit.

The program is a bit buggy on the Tytn though.

The site might well be legit, but it definately tried to install that trojan when I browsed to it. My AV went off before the page had even finished displaying. You might wanna run a virus scan. ;)

Guest Retronana

I have installed FuseSP, have downloaded some tape files (.TZX), placed them in the tapes folder in the directory the the main application runs from...but it doesn't show the files when i try to load them up ???

Any ideas ?

• 2 weeks later...
I have installed FuseSP, have downloaded some tape files (.TZX), placed them in the tapes folder in the directory the the main application runs from...but it doesn't show the files when i try to load them up ???

Any ideas ?

I believe FuseSP only supports the older .TAP format, not .TZX. Similarly, the snapshot format it takes is .Z80, not .SNA. You should be able to find games in the required formats easily; if not, you can usually use a Windows emulator to convert from one format to another. Head over to www.worldofspectrum.org for everything you need :(