Annoyinr Register network screen

Guest NoFate

Hello, i am a proud user of the tytn 2 , but i have a annoing problem:

I live in belgium , but most of the times i am in the Netherlands , so i want roaming disabled on the device , too much costs else.

On my previous pda , a mio a701 , i just changed the phone settings from : network auto , to network manual , like on every phone...

I do this setting to on my kaiser , but sometimes it gives me popups with : register network , and then a whole bunch of networks found in the list...

Is there a solution for this popup?

Thnx

I already looked in the settings , sounds and notifications , but that popup isnt there... where to deactivate it?

Thnx in advance

Guest UnPasionatDeHTC
Hello, i am a proud user of the tytn 2 , but i have a annoing problem:

I live in belgium , but most of the times i am in the Netherlands , so i want roaming disabled on the device , too much costs else.

On my previous pda , a mio a701 , i just changed the phone settings from : network auto , to network manual , like on every phone...

I do this setting to on my kaiser , but sometimes it gives me popups with : register network , and then a whole bunch of networks found in the list...

Is there a solution for this popup?

Thnx

I already looked in the settings , sounds and notifications , but that popup isnt there... where to deactivate it?

Thnx in advance

Hello,

You can try to go to Settings -> Connections -> Connection Setup -> Menu -> uncheck Enable Auto Configuration.

This worked for me.

Cheers.

Guest creamhackered
Hello,

You can try to go to Settings -> Connections -> Connection Setup -> Menu -> uncheck Enable Auto Configuration.

This worked for me.

Cheers.

I think that's more for the internet settings on the phone rather than the actual phone network. This shouldn't affect it but let me know if it does and I will switch to manual as that's always handy ;)

will try this tomorrow... but indeed , i think it has to do with the internet...

edit": i loooked at the setting and its indeed for network/gsm settings

thnx a lot!

Edited by NoFate

• 1 month later...