Paul is so clever

Guest ace_16k

Guest ace_16k

just been reading up loads on here.. just got myself a tytn2 - and wanted to do amazing things with it like everyone else is on here... im a total newbie and this is my second ppc phone.. theres a whole new world out there that can be brought onto the tytn.. its awesome.. and it seems like Paul is like a total genius in this area.. he seems to know everything about the tytn! and im sure there are loads others.. so this websites bringin me great knowledge and wanted to say thank you to all...

hopefully, ill be able to give something to Modaco in the future...rather then just take take take...

well at least you know its appreciated..

thnks guys..

PS - my TyTn 2 is now sim unlocked woohoo!!

Edited by ace_16k

and it seems like Paul is like a total genius in this area.. he seems to know everything about the tytn!

Paul?you mean our Paul.He knows the world and back of Pocket pc's.Boy!I can trust him with my life when it comes to phones. ;) :(

*wipes back a tear

I taught him everything he knows... except how to drink cocktails. He already knew how to do that.

Goodness,this place is full of great men may be i better quit. Two pauls in one place are too much for me with a kinky brain.I better sell off my Tytn and move to Exeter as old people's guide ;) That way they wouldn't catch me.

oh you are so modest...lol

ace_16k ,

Do not let Paul's modesty fools you.Once you have a pocket pc,his hooks will be in you and JIMBOUK and the like will be after your back.The sooner you move to Exeter with me the better.So ACE, take a tip and stay away ;) :( .They are way and way ahead of our league.

Edited by Alkali