Mologogo

Guest jimbouk

Guest jimbouk

Mate of mine has developed a mega cool app - that harnesses googlemaps and your kaiser's gps to allow you to geographically network with your mates.

Show them where you are - see where they are - either on your device or on the mologogo website!

Just don't let the wife know about it...

www.mologogo.com

Oh and yes - its free!

Guest sleighty
Mate of mine has developed a mega cool app - that harnesses googlemaps and your kaiser's gps to allow you to geographically network with your mates.

Show them where you are - see where they are - either on your device or on the mologogo website!

www.mologogo.com

Oh and yes - its free!

I was running this on my Hermes (M3100) and it was brilliant, but my Kaiser doesn't seem to like it, along with Mobiblgr. Had to do four hard resets in the first week which didn't go down well, and gave up installing these thinking maybe a WM6 version was needed.

Of course it may not have been mologogo causing the problem, I just couldn't face another hard reset with so much work to get through. Maybe I'll give it another go as it WAS good!

Guest jimbouk
I was running this on my Hermes (M3100) and it was brilliant, but my Kaiser doesn't seem to like it, along with Mobiblgr. Had to do four hard resets in the first week which didn't go down well, and gave up installing these thinking maybe a WM6 version was needed.

Of course it may not have been mologogo causing the problem, I just couldn't face another hard reset with so much work to get through. Maybe I'll give it another go as it WAS good!

I don't think it was the Kaiser that didnt like it. The developer showed it to me working on his Kaiser - and I am downloading it onto mine to see what it is like to use.

www.mologogo.com

Oh and yes - its free!

Sure i am going to mologogo!The only question Jimbouk,My wife is a MODACO Member ;)

Then don't add your girlfriend to your mologogo friends - or your wife.

There's a tweak to everything!I will tell Madam that my girlfriend is a long lost sister she has never met.Cool :(

Guest Confucious

Hmmm... looks interesting. I think i might try it.

Just one thing Jimbo, can you possibly make the address in your first post a link? Just coz i'm a lazy sod and don't like copying and pasting.

Looks like you have a clever mate....

[edit]

Just downloaded - quite a slick site, liked the tips - but the final one partly obscures the signup button and I wasn't sure if there was anything else hidden.

Also it down;loads am exe which includes .net which is included in WM6 and many people (obviously not all) allready have - maybe he could offer a cab download straight to phone? Just my initial thoughts [/edit]

Edited by Confucious