Hands free profile

Guest Subliminal Aura

Guest Subliminal Aura

Any way to create one of these such that any answered incoming call gets routed to the speaker ?

I found that when recieving a call whilst driving with tomtom I have to fiddle to find the 'speaker' key... Annoying :(

The kaisers small screen makes it difficult to work with whilst driving - Remember one of my first posts ' Why I won't be buying a Kaiser ' ? ;)

Many thanks in advance.

SA

Yeak I'm also interested. In fact, it would be better if that option of automatically answering a phone call after a number of rings could be used with something like this, so when you're driving your car, you know there's someone calling, and you get to lower the volume of your radio before Kaiser starts the conversation. That would be a real hands-free profile, and I think that's not that hard to do. Just need someone who knows how to do it ;) .

Guest Webreaper

I use PhoneAlarm which automatically sets the auto-answer in 4 rings for the Car profile (which is activated when I start up Tomtom using a Mortscript). Works well, but the press-and-hold green button tip is good too. :-D