MyFaves Data Unlocked

Guest Midian

First off, i would like to give thanks to my team:

1)SHLIMPOLE

2)Lizard22

3)Midian (myself lol)

Now i will get to the part you have been waiting for:

Yes, it true, we have managed to unlock the MyFaves data so that we/us/you may do the following:

1)Call any 5 people free

2)use the data with the mobile to Mobile contract

3)use it without signing up for the contract

it is pretty much just a POC (proof of concept) for now but it is working with no bugs discovered as of yet (hints the reason for the release)

There is however some features missing that we will release a patch for. The features go as followed:

Working:

1)Display

2)Calling

3)Scrolling through them

not working:

1)no settings (no selectable pictures, ringtones, and so on)

2)no contact changing (you can but you have to do it through the registry which we dont recommend doing as you may screw with the "hack")

we will release a CAB for an automatic job but that may take some time as we have been running into problems creating it. But until then, a tutorial will be listed on this post:

Guest trickinit
First off, i would like to give thanks to my team:

1)SHLIMPOLE

2)Lizard22

3)Midian (myself lol)

Now i will get to the part you have been waiting for:

Yes, it true, we have managed to unlock the MyFaves data so that we/us/you may do the following:

1)Call any 5 people free

it is pretty much just a POC (proof of concept) for now but it is working with no bugs discovered as of yet (hints the reason for the release)

There is however some features missing that we will release a patch for. The features go as followed:

Working:

1)Display

2)Calling

3)Scrolling through them

not working:

1)no settings (no selectable pictures, ringtones, and so on)

2)no contact changing (you can but you have to do it through the registry which we dont recommend doing as you may screw with the "hack")

we will release a CAB for an automatic job but that may take some time as we have been running into problems creating it. But until then, a tutorial will be listed on this post:

How did you manage that? Even though you cracked the software on the phone, I don't think you'll be albe to fool T-Mobile into giving you the free calling to any 5 numbers..

Guest badbob001

I have no interest in cheating t-mobile, but I'm sure everyone would be interested in how to enable or disable myfavs on the phone. I don't have myfavs but it may be interesting to get the myfavs interface enabled for a cost-free photo dialer. And i'm sure there are people that want to know exactly how to disable all myfavs services to reduce battery train and cpu load.

Guest pixelwix

i don't they mean fool t-mobile to think your on a myfav, i think what they did is to fool the phone into thinkin you have a myfav plan, so myfav shows up on your phone. thats it

Guest trickinit

1)Call any 5 people free

The first one makes it seem like he would actually be getting the service...

sorry for the wait.

let me clarify things:

@trickinit:

it works and thats all we wanted. think of this as a different version of spoofing. just using the registry to make it.

@badbob001

as well, i dont have any interest in myfaves or cheating t-mobile for the fact that i worked for them in a summer job. its just a little fun thing you can do to prove it works!

@pixelwix

exactly. we arent fooling t-mobile or anything. what we are doing is tricking the phone to say it does have myfaves. but the thing is it fools the server to register the calls made threw the "myfaves account" and counts it as a real myfaves phone call.

@trickinit

i would never get myfaves. it gets rid of mobile to mobile. and i happen to like mobile to mobile. no point in having 5 people when i can call all my friends that use t-mobile. myfaves seems like a scam to me but its worth it for long distance, land lines, and so on.

sorry, tutorial delayed until the 28th when all of our members get their bills.me and SHLIMPOLE already received our and we both got the same thing (we set it up so we have the same contacts) now we just await Lizard22's bill and once 100% confirmed it will be posted.

Guest trickinit
sorry for the wait.

let me clarify things:

@trickinit:

it works and thats all we wanted. think of this as a different version of spoofing. just using the registry to make it.

@badbob001

as well, i dont have any interest in myfaves or cheating t-mobile for the fact that i worked for them in a summer job. its just a little fun thing you can do to prove it works!

@pixelwix

exactly. we arent fooling t-mobile or anything. what we are doing is tricking the phone to say it does have myfaves. but the thing is it fools the server to register the calls made threw the "myfaves account" and counts it as a real myfaves phone call.

@trickinit

i would never get myfaves. it gets rid of mobile to mobile. and i happen to like mobile to mobile. no point in having 5 people when i can call all my friends that use t-mobile. myfaves seems like a scam to me but its worth it for long distance, land lines, and so on.

sorry, tutorial delayed until the 28th when all of our members get their bills.me and SHLIMPOLE already received our and we both got the same thing (we set it up so we have the same contacts) now we just await Lizard22's bill and once 100% confirmed it will be posted.

It sounds to me like you are trying to get a service without paying for it, which I would consider cheating the service provider, T-Mobile. Also, Mobile-to-Mobile is an add-on feature that can be added to any plan, MyFaves or no. I happen to have both MyFaves and Mobile-to-Mobile, so it is possible.

It sounds to me like you are trying to get a service without paying for it, which I would consider cheating the service provider, T-Mobile. Also, Mobile-to-Mobile is an add-on feature that can be added to any plan, MyFaves or no. I happen to have both MyFaves and Mobile-to-Mobile, so it is possible.

lol well appearently your the only person who can get Myfaves and M2M (Mobile to Mobile) without doing this.

not exactly.....it is true we areny paying for it but isnt it enough that we bought the phones,got the contract and so on? why should we have to pay for something like this? but in a sence, we are cheating them which is why we dont plan on having this on for a long time.

it isnt exactly a full Myfaves (seeing as though you have to edit everything manually because there is no settings)

Guest trickinit
lol well appearently your the only person who can get Myfaves and M2M (Mobile to Mobile) without doing this.

not exactly.....it is true we areny paying for it but isnt it enough that we bought the phones,got the contract and so on? why should we have to pay for something like this? but in a sence, we are cheating them which is why we dont plan on having this on for a long time.

it isnt exactly a full Myfaves (seeing as though you have to edit everything manually because there is no settings)

Actually, I'm a T-Mobile Sales Rep, and I know for a fact that it's possible to add Mobile-to-Mobile to any MyFaves plan. I do it everyday, so whoever told you they couldn't was lying. I think it's pretty cool that you've figured out how to get MyFaves as well, I guess I just take it personally because you getting the service for free makes my paycheck smaller.

Guest elfloj0
Actually, I'm a T-Mobile Sales Rep, and I know for a fact that it's possible to add Mobile-to-Mobile to any MyFaves plan. I do it everyday, so whoever told you they couldn't was lying. I think it's pretty cool that you've figured out how to get MyFaves as well, I guess I just take it personally because you getting the service for free makes my paycheck smaller.

I can Confirm, I'm a T-Mobile user for the past 4 yrs, I currently have My Fave for Families, and M2M for Families as well, with Unlimited Txt/MM/Email for Families.

Cheers,

-elfloj0-

PS: Call them up ( 611 ) and ask for it, they don't have it online.

Edited by elfloj0

i dont know where the hell you two guys are (trickinit and elfloj0)

i worked for t-mobile and i also know for a fact that you cant. lol well we will see. go to t-mobile and ask them the rules and conditions.

Guest trickinit
i dont know where the hell you two guys are (trickinit and elfloj0)

i worked for t-mobile and i also know for a fact that you cant. lol well we will see. go to t-mobile and ask them the rules and conditions.

Apparently you didn't read my last post. You want proof? Give me your T-Mobile number, and I'll add MyFaves and Mobile-to-Mobile to your plan tomorrow when I go into work.

Guest badbob001

I just went to the t-mobile website, chose a myfaves plan, and added unlimited mobile to mobile service.

post-121168-1196323116_thumb.jpg

But anyway, I am still very curious on how to enable the myfaves interface on my phone.

Guest the_matrixx
I just went to the t-mobile website, chose a myfaves plan, and added unlimited mobile to mobile service.

post-121168-1196323116_thumb.jpg

But anyway, I am still very curious on how to enable the myfaves interface on my phone.

I wish you guys would post the steps. I have it about 90% there but can't get the last 10%.

Guest badbob001
I wish you guys would post the steps. I have it about 90% there but can't get the last 10%.

Are you talking about tricking your phone to think it has myfaves or how to add m2m to a myfaves plan?

If the latter:

1. http://t-mobile.com

2. Plans

3. Next a MyFaves plan, like MyFaves 300 and click Add to Cart.

4. Select a phone and click Add to Cart.

5. When asked about extra Services to add, scroll to the bottom to 'Extra Minutes', check 'Unlimited Mobile-to-Mobile', and click Add to Cart.

6. ...

Guest trickinit
I wanna try this i work for t-mobile as well but i dont care.

Shouldn't you already have MyFaves if you work for T-Mobile? It's included in the employee plan..

Guest trickinit
i didnt choose that plan i have 1500mins unlimited N/W unlimited Text messaging and BB data plan for 9.99

That's odd.. I have 2000 minutes, M2M, MyFaves, unlimited BB, unlimited text, HotSpot @ Home for $9.99

Guest trickinit
Hotspot @ home and you still pay 9.99 can you prove that?

Although it says I don't have Mobile-to-Mobile, I actually have that as well. :(

post-325095-1196443343_thumb.jpg

Edited by trickinit

Guest gbenrus25
Midian, just wondering when we can expect you to make this hack available?

the question is whether there's a hack. I would sure like to see the myfaves interface and maybe use it. Not interested in the free calls since I currently have enough minutes and I see it as cheating Tmobile. But anyways, if anyone has a hack to get the myfaves interface, I'd really love to try it. Thanks.

Guest trickinit
the question is whether there's a hack. I would sure like to see the myfaves interface and maybe use it. Not interested in the free calls since I currently have enough minutes and I see it as cheating Tmobile. But anyways, if anyone has a hack to get the myfaves interface, I'd really love to try it. Thanks.

I'm really starting to think the whole thing was made up..