Notifications for calendar reminders don't work

Guest evad

Recently I've noticed that reminders which I set up in calendar events have stopped working. Basically, I get no alarm sound, no notification, no nothing. Like I'd never set that reminder up. :-o But at the same time clock alarms are working OK - just these in calendar don't...

I've tried to check notifications queue, clear it up from duplicates using ScaryBear Check Notifications, restart Kaiser - still no luck. I have no idea what to do to get my reminders working again. :( Any suggestions, anyone?

Guest doctormetal

Have you checked if the notification for the reminder is still set?

Check it under Settings -> Personal -> Sound & Notifications and see if the correct options are set for Reminders.

Don't know if you checked this already, but it can be a casue of not getting notified.

Have you checked if the notification for the reminder is still set?

Check it under Settings -> Personal -> Sound & Notifications and see if the correct options are set for Reminders.

Don't know if you checked this already, but it can be a casue of not getting notified.

Yep, I've checked it. However, today in the morning it seems like notifications started to work - just like that! I've set up three reminders in the row and all of them fired up properly. This is completely insane... :-o

Guest edweena

I'm not familiar with the equipment you're using but if you can use a program like SK Tools or MemMaid you should be able to look at your reminder notifications. Usually there is one (or more) in the list that doesn't look right (e.g no date or time). These oddballs kind of stand out because they don't look like the rest of the notifications in your list. They should be deleted and the "good" reminders should work again.

Read this and maybe it will help.