S730 out already?

Guest Aero

Hi all,

I was looking for an S710 in e650 Orange guise, but seeing complaints about speed and wanting 3G for faster data I had pretty much decided to wait a couple of months for the S730 to come out on Orange (assuming it did). I was quite disappointed by the lack of UK networks doing the S710.

Anyway, just checked the Expansys website, and it seems to be out (after a release date of December 7 was quoted) - not only this, but they are offering contracts which seem to be in association with T-Mob and O2. Is this right??

I'm looking at this:

http://www.expansys.com/p.aspx?partner=modaco&i=159326

So, 500 mins and 250 texts for 35 per month, phone is free. Sounds OK. In other places it talks about 100MB data for £15 - not sure if this is on top or meaning that 15 ukp/month is the cheapest deal.

So, am I going mad? Does this mean the S730 is out AND available on proper UK contracts? Does anybody have any further info on this "expansys smartphone connect" and what is included? Is it a similar thing to what shops like phones4u, mobileshop, and CW do by brokering the contracts for you?

Showing estimated 7 days for me :(

P

Still sooner than they said! :D And not all of them I think.

Just had a closer look and most of the deals seem to be with Voda and O2 - only the really cheap ones (with the high purchase price) are T-Mob.

Ideally I'd stay with Orange or go to T-Mobile, anybody know if Expansys' plans are negotiable?