Is there a way to make my Kaiser scroll like an iPhone?

Guest DJ_Enigma

Guest DJ_Enigma

I've seen my friends iPhone in action and I must say I'm impressed by the scrolling. I would love to be able to achieve the same on my Kaiser, everything else about it is MUCH better than the iPhone. I'd just love to have photos etc bouncing and zooming like the iPhone.

Cheers,

G

I've seen my friends iPhone in action and I must say I'm impressed by the scrolling. I would love to be able to achieve the same on my Kaiser, everything else about it is MUCH better than the iPhone. I'd just love to have photos etc bouncing and zooming like the iPhone.

Cheers,

G

Yeah!Is there a way to go to the Mars DJ?stop dreaming, that will never be.I also own the Iphone and the Honourable Kaiser.There are some toy programs that will enable screen scrolling on the Kaiser but they make me laugh and my darling wife cry(she cries when ever she laughs)

And another funny thing,i laugh when she cries :( :D

Edited by Alkali

Cheers,

G

There's a couple of things you can do,

1. Install this PIE smooth scrolling fix to vastly improve scrolling within web pages: webviewdll.zip

2. Get Googling for HTC Album :( very trick!

Guest Transform
There's a couple of things you can do,

1. Install this PIE smooth scrolling fix to vastly improve scrolling within web pages: webviewdll.zip

2. Get Googling for HTC Album :( very trick!

is the PIE fix worth installing. i didnt notice any problems with the scrolling? could you explain?