Paul (MVP) vs awarner (MVP)

Guest tsutton

Guest awarner (MVP)

Knee is starting work again so I may be back to work on Friday :/

Talked to the garage who picked the car up and they said if it was any other type of car we probably would have been killed.

Trying to see if I can get some photos but I have one of the front which shows it definitely was not my fault (by the lack of damage)

Also we noticed today the baby seat has a massive crack in it, we were going to replace it after the crash but the seat was almost broken in two.

Hopefully be able to claim the £120 on a new seat.

post-53-1198695338_thumb.jpg

Guest mcwarre

BTW will a mod have a word with that fella Paul to stop bumping his post count with quick, short replies?

/me runs and hides

(I am aware of the irony of this post btw)

Guest Disco Stu
BTW will a mod have a word with that fella Paul to stop bumping his post count with quick, short replies?

/me runs and hides

(I am aware of the irony of this post btw)

Irony is always welcome here, I feel.

Used appropriately it raises the standard of the place above certain other Windows Mobile sites, what !

<_<

Guest mcwarre
Irony is always welcome here, I feel.

Used appropriately it raises the standard of the place above certain other Windows Mobile sites, what !

<_>

Discostu,

A little of topic but if you want irony, then go here. Gentlemanly irony at its foremost.

Guest awarner (MVP)

Some more images for you, plus you can see on the back end how it was pushed up when the other car went under me from behind.

The blue car is apparently the one that went into me according to the police, the bonnet has been replaced by the recovery team as like mine it was ripped off.

post-53-1198751208_thumb.jpg

post-53-1198751225_thumb.jpg

post-53-1198751247_thumb.jpg

Guest Confucious
Hopefully 2008 will be a great year for you ash , iam myself looking forward to the end of 2007 which also has been a very bad year a mega depressive breakdown ( which is the reason i stopped under the old name thumper net and as a moderator ) spending time in hospital for nearly killing myself ect so i wont miss 2007 , i hope every member here whos had a bad year has a great 2008, happy new year to all :( ( peekie )

Peekie - No matter how bad things get they do get better! Here's wishing you a very happy new year.

PS The lack of a Modaco summer event really wasn't worth trying to top youself over, was it?

Guest Confucious
Hopefully be able to claim the £120 on a new seat.

Glad to hear you are on the mend.

As to the insurance, make sure you claim for everything and compensation for the injuries and stress - hopefully you'll be able to by a new phone with the compensation! :(

Guest tsutton
A few more images and bruises can be seen here.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=7829...mp;id=570450312

Love your knicker, Ash. :( :D

Nasty bruises you got... and the car's rear - whoa! I can see what you mean if it had been a smaller car... the rear boot space would have disappeared and into the rear seats.

Your next car - you're sticking with the same model or similar?

Guest Confucious
Would like to but moneywise it's unlikely. Got my eye on a Kia Ceed but it all depends if I can afford it.

The insurance should pay out to replace your car with a similar one.

• 2 weeks later...