Can nomore accept calls via Headset

Guest markwica

Guest markwica

Hi,

I have noticed that I am no longer able to accept incoming calls via the Samsung HeadSet (I mean the cable headset that comes with the I-600). When an incoming call arrives and I push the button on the cable of the headset, the light goes on, but that's it.

I have done a hard-reset and voila: the headset could answer incoming calls again!

After having re-installed all my programs, the headset again does not accept the calls.

As I have so many programs on my I-600 it does not make sense to name them all. But does this ring a bell with any of you experts? Maybe someone encountered the same problem and found a solution?

Does any known program interact with that call acceptance button? Any registry entries I should change?

TIA for your help!

Edited by markwica

Guest markwica

Anyone?

Hi,

I have noticed that I am no longer able to accept incoming calls via the Samsung HeadSet (I mean the cable headset that comes with the I-600). When an incoming call arrives and I push the button on the cable of the headset, the light goes on, but that's it.

I have done a hard-reset and voila: the headset could answer incoming calls again!

After having re-installed all my programs, the headset again does not accept the calls.

As I have so many programs on my I-600 it does not make sense to name them all. But does this ring a bell with any of you experts? Maybe someone encountered the same problem and found a solution?

Does any known program interact with that call acceptance button? Any registry entries I should change?

TIA for your help!

Guest bluntvillan

Can you give me a list of applications that you have installed? Also are you using the standard handsfree that came with your phone? (Some people use unbranded/one's that allow you to plug your own headphones etc)

Also try this, very random: Unplug the headset, close everything and anything important and go into your task manager and stop all applications. Plug your headset in and wait a few seconds. Now try calling yourself and answering it using the headset. If that doesn't work then I have no idea

Edit: To close all applications, press and hold the "home" button located left of the left soft key (above the green call button), then press "menu" > "stop all"

Edited by bluntvillan