Need some help with wifi on my new Jasjam

Guest techlover

Guest techlover

Hello to all the members here,

this is my first post and i need some help with my imate Jasjam

Firstly, i have a problem connecting to the internet from my jasjam. I have set up a wireless home network, My pc is connected to the router (wired) and my laptop is connected wirelessly to the network. I have tried for hours but i am unable to get internet on my jasjam. There is the little icon on top of the screen that says connceted to DLINK which is the SSID of my home network but the internet does not work. To connect to the internet we have to put in a password in both the PC and laptop. I have no clue where to putthis username and password in the jasjam. Could someone please go through the settings step by step.

I aso have a question regarding navigation. I have a bluetooth GPS receiver and TomTom6 installed into my memory stick. I am connected to the Three network in Australia. I was wondering how this whole GPS thing works. Do i have to pay to use or is it free like wifi ?

I am new to the whole PDA thing , so excuse my lack to knowledge.

Any help is much appreciated, thanks in advance.

Guest jimbouk

Go into settings, connections, wifi and click on your SSID and then just enter the key.

GPS is free and tomtom has the maps on the device so there is no data charge.

Guest techlover
Go into settings, connections, wifi and click on your SSID and then just enter the key.

GPS is free and tomtom has the maps on the device so there is no data charge.

cheers for the reply

i got it to work ... i think i just had to get closer to the router

• 2 weeks later...