Loose Front Face

Guest Boozie

The front of my Shadow (the part that slides up) is "coming loose" from the back (keyboard section) :( . My wife and I received these on the same day and hers is not doing this. It's not falling off, it just rattles when it's open and makes it seem like theres two clicks on the face buttons due to one being a press and the other being the bottom of the face hitting the keyboard section. Any one else have this problem? I purchased these online from the t-mobile website and just received them last wednesday (nov 28th). Should/Would I be able to take this to a TMO store and have it repaired or replaced?

Guest trickinit
The front of my Shadow (the part that slides up) is "coming loose" from the back (keyboard section) :( . My wife and I received these on the same day and hers is not doing this. It's not falling off, it just rattles when it's open and makes it seem like theres two clicks on the face buttons due to one being a press and the other being the bottom of the face hitting the keyboard section. Any one else have this problem? I purchased these online from the t-mobile website and just received them last wednesday (nov 28th). Should/Would I be able to take this to a TMO store and have it repaired or replaced?

If you bought it online, the only way to exchange it is through Customer Care. The good news is that it should be under warranty, so they should replace it without any difficulty.

Guest trickinit
do you know if they will replace it with a new one or a refurb. I have had some bad luck with refurbs in the past.

The fact that the Shadow is still so new means you'll probably get a new one, but after they've been out a while the refurbished ones are more common.

Guest p8ntballer1911

mine is doing the same thing. also my audio on the phone its self (not the speeker phone) is getting all staticie so a new phone is on its way

Guest trickinit
Yeah mine is loose but only when it's closed it wiggles from side to side... hope this doesn't turn into a larger problem...

Mine wiggles a little from side to side as well, but I don't see it as being anything major. I think that's just the way it was designed.

That's what I thought until I checked my wife's. Hers doesn't do it. I'm gonna call TMo and see what they say. I'd like to see if the wife's will start doing it, but I only have a week left on my 14 day return policy.

Guest chaznet

The 14 day policy is to return-for-refund, and cancel any contract extensions put in place when you purchased the phone. The Shadow itself is covered under warranty for a year.

That's what I thought until I checked my wife's. Hers doesn't do it. I'm gonna call TMo and see what they say. I'd like to see if the wife's will start doing it, but I only have a week left on my 14 day return policy.