MicroSD card not working

Guest pavankp

Guest pavankp

I have a 2GB MicroSD card that worked fine in my old BlackJack. I just got my BJII today and it doesn't recognize this card. It simply does not show a storage card. I restarted the phone, but no good. Anyone have this problem? Conversely, anyone successfully used an old 2GB MicroSD card in the BJII?

I broke my BlackJack (which is why I bought the BJII) and the card was in the BlackJack when it went through that trauma. Don't know if the problem is with the card or the phone. I started looking for 4GB cards and noticed that the 4GB ones are style Micro SDHC... so wondering if the BJII has a new standard for MicroSD or something.

I have a 2GB MicroSD card that worked fine in my old BlackJack. I just got my BJII today and it doesn't recognize this card. It simply does not show a storage card. I restarted the phone, but no good. Anyone have this problem? Conversely, anyone successfully used an old 2GB MicroSD card in the BJII?

I broke my BlackJack (which is why I bought the BJII) and the card was in the BlackJack when it went through that trauma. Don't know if the problem is with the card or the phone. I started looking for 4GB cards and noticed that the 4GB ones are style Micro SDHC... so wondering if the BJII has a new standard for MicroSD or something.

I had a problem when i dropped my bj1 and the phone was fine until later i found out my microSD card broke inside :D i didnt notice until someone pointed out it was cracked... i thought it was just the phone that had the problem but i switched microSD cards with a friend and it worked fine...

So im guessing its most likely you cracked your microSD card. Thats just what happened to me :( Take it out and try to bend it slightly and look for any cracks. Dont bend it to hard or you might just break it lol

Guest pavankp
I had a problem when i dropped my bj1 and the phone was fine until later i found out my microSD card broke inside :D i didnt notice until someone pointed out it was cracked... i thought it was just the phone that had the problem but i switched microSD cards with a friend and it worked fine...

So im guessing its most likely you cracked your microSD card. Thats just what happened to me :( Take it out and try to bend it slightly and look for any cracks. Dont bend it to hard or you might just break it lol

Thanks for the reply. I don't see any cracks on the outside. I guess I will try it out in a friend's BJ1 and see.