SMS Notification sound

Guest Transform

Guest Transform

When I send a text message I get a notification that says its been sent, however, is it possible to change the sound it makes upon notification?

I recently installed phoneAlarm with i think is screwing with the sounds and I think its running in the background and dont know how to turn it off, as its not much use to me without the automated position feature working :(

Guest ssschmidt
When I send a text message I get a notification that says its been sent, however, is it possible to change the sound it makes upon notification?

I recently installed phoneAlarm with i think is screwing with the sounds and I think its running in the background and dont know how to turn it off, as its not much use to me without the automated position feature working :(

There is an option for turning off the notification sound. In pA, it will be under the Adv. Tab. As far as the sound, that would be under the system\sounds&notifications tab of the device.

HTH

Try this: -

http://www.modaco.com/content/HTC-Hermes-H...fication-Sound/

Worked like a charm on my Hermes and apparently also on the TyTN II.

Guest Electronic Punk

Ok I have it installed and all configured, but typically I don't get a signal at work so will try it elsewhere when I do.

Will be cool if this works :(