(12/17/07) New Ateksoft WebCamera Plus 2.0... and new CoolCamera within days!

Guest mikeeey

Guest mikeeey

The new version of WebCamera Plus is out... and the new CoolCamera will be out soon too!

You can check it out here: http://www.ateksoft.com/index.html

and be sure to grab the latest beta from here:

http://www.ateksoft.com/files/WebCameraPlusBetaSetup.exe

Whats new?

• Audio Capture
  • Share stream between several programs simultaneously
  • Wireless Microphone

webcameraii5.png

Now, about CoolCamera.... Yesterday, Dec 5th, I got a reply from Atek on the forums. they said:

We are doing the latest tests. The version will be done in several days. We appreciate your attention. The version is of the best quality.

Regrads,

Ateksoft team,

The (almost) 1 year wait is over... :(

Edited by mikeeey

Guest xorangefirex

Cant wait for the new coolcamera to come out. I've been waiting for months when I first got my kaiser. I wanted to wait for the new version (which I thought would be out in less than a month), but now the wait is over. Great info mike.

Guest mikeeey
Is it upgradeable from v1 free or do we have to pay for v2?

i would think so, i know that with coolcamera an advantage to buying their software is free upgrades i would think the same goes with webcamera plus?

Guest mikeeey
Cant wait for the new coolcamera to come out. I've been waiting for months when I first got my kaiser. I wanted to wait for the new version (which I thought would be out in less than a month), but now the wait is over. Great info mike.

i cant wait either! they said its of the bset quality. i wonder if they're ever (or already have) gonna give the software a new makeover.

Guest wizzzard
umm no we werent...now we are!

get it here:

http://www.ateksoft.com/files/WebCameraPlusBetaSetup.exe

...updating first post and title...

Installed last night. I am only able to get audio working ,not video, on my Vario III. Vista PC with VLC and a usb connection , there is a 1-2 second delay before the sound is output. I plan to have a play later today with the settings to see if there is any improvement to be had.

• 1 month later...
Guest 88Saleen351

Anyone else try CoolCamera and have problems getting the screen adjustments and effects working? Things such as color,contrast....sharpness...etc and effects such as greyscale and negative....don't work.When I change the setting values,nothing in the picture changes.in other words...no effect.The video mode records...but like I stated above,those functions have no effect.Even when the program is restarted.Also,the camera will not auto-adjust the screen exposure when you move it from low lit areas to bright spots such as near lamps or sunlit areas.It is over-exposed.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.