Rivia Friendzee BETA - Friendship Management Software

Guest rivia

Hello Everyone!

Rectently we've released smartphone version of this new application and now we're working on a PPC version. Friendzee will help you manage your very busy social life by storing information about your friends, important dates, gifts and loans, so you'll never find yourself in situation where you don't know where your favourite book is.

As with our previous programs, we are looking for beta testers that would help us improving this product. The first 25 people which will give us feedback about Friendzee, will receive a free copy of this program.

If you’re interested, please keep on reading.

Here are some basic features of current version:

General

• Easy to use & intuitive UI
  • Smart filtering of list items
  • Various filtering & sorting modes for easier navigation

• Custom photos
    • Import contacts from outlook
    • Exporting information about Anniversaries and Loans to the calendar
    • Store information about anniversaries
    • Store information about given and received gifts and ideas for presents.
    • Store information about given and received loans
    • Reminders of anniversaries & loan return dates

This BETA should work on any Windows Mobile Professional & Classic (5.0 & 6.0) device.

We will appreciate any feedback about bugs you find, features you miss, or anything you like/dislike about the program.

The beta version has some bugs that we're aware of, but please inform us about anything you find even the smallest bugs.

You can post your comments here or send an e-mail to [email protected]

Here are the links to BETA version:

http://rivia.net/Products/Friendzee/BETA/Friendzee_Setup.exe

http://rivia.net/Products/Friendzee/BETA/Friendzee.cab

I've attached some screenshots from Smartphone version to give more light on the product.

Happy Testing!

Friends.pngFriendDetails.pngGifts.pngSmartFilter.png

Edited by Guest

Guest SilentBob

Sorry to "hijack" this thread... :(

I previously had Fishopolis running on my old HTC Wizard. I have since changed handset to the HTC Touch, but I cannot get Fishopolis working properly. It desn't seem to interact with the camera at all. There is no picture returned and no movement fedback.

Is Fishopolis compatible with WM6? Or is this more likely a specific device incompatibility?

Thanks

Edited by SilentBob

Sorry to "hijack" this thread... :D

I previously had Fishopolis running on my old HTC Wizard. I have since changed handset to the HTC Touch, but I cannot get Fishopolis working properly. It desn't seem to interact with the camera at all. There is no picture returned and no movement fedback.

Is Fishopolis compatible with WM6? Or is this more likely a specific device incompatibility?

Thanks

No problem :(

Well, I think this is rather Device specific issue - there are many problems with getting an access to the camera, although we use standard API.

Because the OEMs must create camera driver they often don't do it properly. I'll check those things in few weeks and I'll see what can be done.

Mateusz