Messaging not working

Guest liteswap

Guest liteswap

What could I have done to stop messaging working? I've got a Voda 1615 that's worked perfectly since I got in October. I've installed a new theme, and used KaiserTweak on it in the meantime but yesterday, messaging stopped working. The app just won't run, no matter what I do, of what I use to try and make it run (eg buttons, tap the app directly, launcher etc.)

The only thing I can think of that might have changed something is installing the latest rev of KaiserTweak, but none of the settings there would appear to stop an app running. A hard reset (its first ever) revived the mail app but restoring settings and apps using Sprite Backup (I run it every week - phew!) disabled messaging again. I'm at a bit of a loss...

Any clues as to what I should look for? TIA.

Guest liteswap
What could I have done to stop messaging working? I've got a Voda 1615 that's worked perfectly since I got in October. I've installed a new theme, and used KaiserTweak on it in the meantime but yesterday, messaging stopped working. The app just won't run, no matter what I do, of what I use to try and make it run (eg buttons, tap the app directly, launcher etc.)

The only thing I can think of that might have changed something is installing the latest rev of KaiserTweak, but none of the settings there would appear to stop an app running. A hard reset (its first ever) revived the mail app but restoring settings and apps using Sprite Backup (I run it every week - phew!) disabled messaging again. I'm at a bit of a loss...

Any clues as to what I should look for? TIA.

Any thoughts please guys? Having no email is driving me nuts! :(

Weird, my email/sms/mms has just stopped working! Nothing works!

Anybody help?!! I don't want to hard reset and soft restting isn't doing anything. I haven't even installed anything to make this happen!

Any thoughts please guys? Having no email is driving me nuts! :(

Weirdererer. I got it working again. I was going to do a hard-reset after soft resets faling to do anything. Pressed the two soft keys and did the stylus soft reset hole. Warning came up about hard reset and factory setting blah blah. Pressed what I thought was the right button but must have just done a soft reset.

Email and messaging working again. Seems like a final warning to my Kaiser showed it I was serious!

Phew!

Weird, my email/sms/mms has just stopped working! Nothing works!

Anybody help?!! I don't want to hard reset and soft restting isn't doing anything. I haven't even installed anything to make this happen!

Guest jontelfer

On mine it's been down to lost clusters on the card affecting the inbox.mst directory. If you delete that the messaging works again. Why it does it I have no idea.

My God he's absolutely right!The other thing I did when my not quite hard reset seemed to work was take out the card. i've just done this again and it worked. so just removing and refitting the card fixes this! Good to know, but definitely odd...I haven't deleted the directory as mentioned yet, i'll see how many times this reoccurrs.Many thanks.Nick

Surely only if you have set mail to go to the card tho?

P