Recommend me an app launcher

Guest Subliminal Aura

Guest Subliminal Aura

I've disabled HTC's home screen and my tytn II is really flying !

Can someone recommend me a lightweight app launcher for the today screen.

Cheers

SA

ps I have phonealarm on my today screen

Edited by Subliminal Aura

Yeah I've stopped using HTC Home, it's just not flexible enough, not to mention too bloody big!

I have always recommended cLaunch, which IMO is simply the best today screen launcher you can get.

It's FREE, and 100% customisable, see HERE, HERE and HERE for some further reading and tips :(

BTW I'm playing with Wisbar Advance Desktop at the mo, but that's another story :D

Guest Subliminal Aura
Yeah I've stopped using HTC Home, it's just not flexible enough, not to mention too bloody big!

I have always recommended cLaunch, which IMO is simply the best today screen launcher you can get.

It's FREE, and 100% customisable, see HERE, HERE and HERE for some further reading and tips :(

BTW I'm playing with Wisbar Advance Desktop at the mo, but that's another story :D

Heh thanks for that , I thought people would bite my head off for disabling the HTC Home plugin...

LOL at cLaunch it looks so much like turbolaunch for the the PC which I get laughed at for still using 10 years on !. I'll take it for a spin.

Mind you I have been using HandyLauncher today mapped to a hardware button and am finding it pretty user friendly....

Wish I could also get the task list on a hardware button then I would have everything sorted.

Guest Subliminal Aura
Mind you I have been using HandyLauncher today mapped to a hardware button and am finding it pretty user friendly....

Wish I could also get the task list on a hardware button then I would have everything sorted.

AEB Plus - What a dream app :(